Quick Facts About Nikki's Brow & Lash Studio
Strengths: 1. Positive customer reviews: Several customers have mentioned that they were happy with the results of their eyebrows and lashes. This indicates that Nikki's Brow & Lash Studio has the ability to provide satisfactory services.
2. Established reputation: One customer mentioned that they have been going to Nikki for years and consider her to be the best. This indicates that Nikki has built a loyal customer base and has established herself as a skilled professional in the field.
3. Fast service: A customer mentioned that Nikki was able to complete the threading of four people's eyebrows within 10 minutes. This indicates that Nikki's Brow & Lash Studio is efficient in providing their services, which can be a positive aspect for customers who are looking for quick treatments.
4. Organized and clean shop: A customer mentioned that the shop is organized and clean. This indicates that Nikki's Brow & Lash Studio maintains a clean and hygienic environment, which is essential for any beauty salon.
Weaknesses: 1. Inconsistent quality of service: One customer mentioned that their lash strips started coming off on the same day, and when they reached out to the salon, they were refused assistance. This indicates a lack of consistency in the quality of service provided by Nikki's Brow & Lash Studio, as some customers may experience unsatisfactory results.
2. Poor customer service experience: One customer mentioned that they were rushed during their appointment and felt that their preferences were not respected. The customer also expressed disappointment with the lack of accommodation for their dissatisfaction. This indicates a potential weakness in the customer service aspect of Nikki's Brow & Lash Studio, as customers expect to be treated with respect and have their concerns addressed.
3. Pricing concerns: One customer mentioned that they felt they were overcharged for their lash and brow services, especially considering that they had a poor experience and were not satisfied with the results. This indicates a potential weakness in the pricing strategy of Nikki's Brow & Lash Studio, as customers expect their money to be well-spent.
4. Lack of amenities: One customer mentioned that there were no bathroom facilities in the salon. This can be seen as a weakness, as customers often expect basic amenities to be available during their visit.
In conclusion, Nikki's Brow & Lash Studio has strengths in terms of positive customer reviews, an established reputation, fast service, and a clean and organized shop. However, there are weaknesses in inconsistent quality of service, poor customer service experience, pricing concerns, and a lack of amenities. These areas of improvement should be addressed by the salon in order to enhance the overall customer experience and reputation of the business.
Best PlaceJuice Reviews
Wonderful, Joey did a great job! I'm going back for sure.
Ripping people off for no reason I got strip lashes and that day the side of my lash was coming off I couldn’t go back because they was closed call them the next day and the lady refused to me claiming there lash strips only last 1 maybe 2 days for $20 close this place immediately the nail shops are cheaper and last way more longer do not go here your paying for nothing
I’ve been going to Nikki for years and she is the BEST! I am always happy with the results of my eyebrows ????
I called this business at 7:30 pm. I saw that they closed at 8 pm. I asked if they take walk-ins and if I could be serviced if I get there in 15 minutes. The lady said yes. She said please come by 7:45. I rushed there and made it by 7:46. She was still working on another guest. So I waited about 10 minutes. When she came to service me, it was 7:55. She rushed me in the seat. When I went to show her the shape
I wanted my brows, she said "honey, it's 7:55. I close at 8. Then she proceeded to try to thread my brows. I instantly jumped up and said if you're going to rush through doing my eyebrows, I don't want you to do them. She said she can do them, but I didn't like that she didn't want to see how I liked my brows shaped. I told her I'd come back tomorrow, which I absolutely will not! She must've realized that I was irritated because she said she could do them and they'll be fine. No, ma'am. I'm also upset because she could've just told me no in the first place when I called. I rushed from 95th and western, just for her to say she closes in 5 minutes when I got there at the time she told me to. I'm so disappointed because I was really excited about trying this place. I'm sure she would've botched my brows with that threading and tint!
I went in to this shop today for the first time ever and I will travel to her every time for my eyebrow tinting. Nikki was very fast and even with working fast she did exceptional work. 4 people were ahead of me with getting their eyebrows threaded and with me sitting for about 10 minutes she finished them all and they all were smiling after they got up from the chair. The shop is very organized and clean and she greeted everyone when they walked in.
If I could give zero stars I would!! Such a Waste of Money had to ask for a fan glue was burning my eyes. Eyelashes looked like I got strips & eyebrows looked like I needed them done instead of looking like they were fresh. Said because of the tint and because normally the other people like it light. If I came in with dark eyebrows why woukd u still think I wanted a washed off tint. No bathroom facilities. And it was not busy I was the only customer in b4 3 came after I was done who were finished b4 I got out the chair. Fly strips with dead fly over the chairs on the lights. Like not the best experience at all if I'm spending $60.00 it should look like it and the experience should be better. If I express my dislike for the service and in a polite way it should have been corrected or accommodating. Will stick to my normal tech Qui Qui who is completely awesome @ CQ's in Park Forest, IL
Nikki does an amazing job on my eyebrows as always! It would be difficult to find a better person or place.
Went there for threading my eyebrows and I loved it
Nikki's Brow & Lash Studio Info
|Monday||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
How to go there