Quick Facts About Glamour Nails Plus
1. Quality work: Multiple comments mentioned that the pedicures and nail services at Glamour Nails Plus were done beautifully. Customers appreciated the skill and expertise of the nail technicians.
2. Friendly staff: Many reviewers commented on the friendly and approachable nature of the staff at the salon. This created a positive and comfortable experience for the customers.
3. Good reputation: The fact that customers mentioned the need to wait a few minutes before being seen as a positive point suggests that Glamour Nails Plus has a good reputation and is in high demand. The salon's popularity indicates the quality of their services.
4. Beautiful nail art: One comment mentioned the beautiful art done on the nails. This suggests that the salon offers a variety of design options and can cater to different preferences and styles.
5. Skill in acrylic application: One reviewer mentioned that the acrylic application on their big toe was done well. This suggests that the salon has skilled technicians who can perform acrylic services effectively.
6. Good durability: Another reviewer mentioned that the nails lasted a good amount of time. This suggests that the products used and the techniques applied at Glamour Nails Plus contribute to long-lasting and durable nails.
1. Inconsistent service: One reviewer mentioned a negative experience where they did not receive the service they requested. This highlights a potential weakness in the salon's ability to consistently meet customer expectations.
2. Lack of professionalism: Another reviewer detailed an incident involving a nail technician who was unprofessional and disrespectful. This highlights a weakness in the salon's ability to provide a professional and respectful environment for customers.
3. Pricing: One reviewer mentioned that the prices at Glamour Nails Plus could be better. This suggests that the salon's pricing may not be competitive or may not offer the best value for customers.
4. Waiting time and lack of acknowledgment: A customer mentioned waiting for 20 minutes without being acknowledged. This suggests a potential weakness in customer service and the salon's ability to manage waiting times effectively.
5. Lack of attention to detail: One reviewer mentioned that the nails started chipping off after a week. This indicates that the salon may not pay sufficient attention to the quality and longevity of their services.
Glamour Nails Plus has several strengths, including quality work, friendly staff, a good reputation, beautiful nail art, skill in acrylic application, and good durability. However, there are also weaknesses, including inconsistent service, lack of professionalism, pricing concerns, issues with waiting times and acknowledgment, and a lack of attention to detail. These weaknesses indicate areas for improvement that can enhance the overall customer experience at Glamour Nails Plus.
Best PlaceJuice Reviews
We got pedicures and they turned out beautifully. I had been there once before, so I knew what to expect. The people were very friendly. We had to wait a few minutes to be seen, but that just shows how good they are! People know how good they are and want to go there! It was a great experience. I'll definitely be going there again.
This place is just to unbelievable 1 week ago me and my cousin went there to get our toes done and they sat us down and asked what we wanted we said we want acrylic on just our big toe and gel on all of them,and the laddie said ok she started doing out toes and for my cousin the laddie who was doing her toes brought out the dryer thing and burnt her and they repeatedly made fun of us thinking we wouldn’t no and that’s not even it they didn’t even give us acrylic they literally just painted our nails and charged us $40 each.after a week the paint is chipping off. If I could give them a 0 I would I am so disappointed both of us.
Got my nails done here yesterday and most always here and absoultey love them! Prices could be better though. They last a good amount of time too.
I walked in to set up an appointment. Stood there for 20 mins without anyone acknowledging me. I said excuse me 2 people looked and me and said nothing.
Easy to work with... beautiful art!
A younger man did my sisters nails and the next couple days they literally started slipping off like there wasnt enough glue applied. A waste of 43$! The shop is great but the young man who did her nails absolutely sucks! They came off painlessly and with no effort! And laddies we all know how bad a nail break hurts
Worse place EVER!! One of the ladies, (Thu was her name, she wears glasses) was doing my cousins nails. Prior to her starting her nails, we showed her a picture of what she wanted done. Side note: my cousin doesn’t speak English well so I was translating for her. My friend and I stepped aside for about 20 minutes and when we came back, she had painted her nails a completely different color then the picture. When I asked my cousin if that was the color she wanted, she said no but she already started it.
I told Thu that that wasn’t the color she wanted and that we had showed her the color she wanted before even starting. She argued back and said, “I asked her if the color was okay and she said yes.”
Anyways, unfortunately that was the least of our problems. After she was done, my cousin asked me to ask her if she could take off the access gel that was on the side of her thumbs from the nail. So I asked Thu if she could remove it and she said, “No, it’s not my fault, she probably moved her thumb.” I told her that I wasn’t blaming her for it but if she could help take it off. She grabbed my cousins hand to look at it and kept mumbling. I grabbed my cousins hand and said, “you know what never mind. You need to learn to have some professionalism.” She didn’t want to let go of her hand at first because she saw that we weren’t happy then eventually let go. She raised her voice and said, “Stop trying to control her. She’s the one spending money in here, not you. You need to get out of the salon!” She started clapping her hands, raising her voice and getting way to close to me. I told her she needed to step back because I wasn’t the one and told her to lower her voice. I also told her I wasn’t going anywhere and sat in her chair. Me, my cousin and 2 friends said we would never go back. So disrespectful and very unprofessional. If I could give them a 0, I would.
The women that did my nails was very good at it. Very friendly.
Glamour Nails Plus Info
|Monday||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Sunday||02:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
How to go there
15. Colorful Nails