Quick Facts About KAY NAILS & SPA
1. High-quality work: Several customers in the comments mentioned the excellent quality of the nail services at Kay Nails & Spa. They praised the skill and talent of the technicians, indicating that they were proud to show off their nails and received many compliments.
2. Friendly and welcoming staff: Multiple customers commented on the friendly and welcoming nature of the staff at Kay Nails & Spa. They felt comfortable and at ease during their visits, appreciating the pleasant demeanor and great conversation of the technicians.
3. Variety of services: Customers appreciated the fact that Kay Nails & Spa offers a wide range of services, including nails and eyebrows. They mentioned that the technicians did an amazing job on both their nails and eyebrows, demonstrating the versatility and expertise of the salon.
4. Convenient location: One customer mentioned that the salon was recommended to them by their regular nail tech because it was closer to their home. This indicates that Kay Nails & Spa is conveniently located, making it easily accessible for customers in the area.
5. Positive experiences for special occasions: One customer commented that Kay Nails & Spa was able to accommodate them and their daughter before prom, ensuring that their nails were done in time. This highlights the salon's ability to provide excellent service even during busy times and for special events.
1. Long wait times: One customer mentioned that even with an appointment, they had to wait for more than 30 minutes to be seen. They also noted that the salon seemed to rush through the services due to being busy, which could be a disadvantage for customers looking for a more leisurely and relaxing experience.
2. Busy on Fridays: Another customer mentioned that Fridays seemed to be a particularly busy day at Kay Nails & Spa. This indicates that customers might experience longer wait times and potentially rushed services if they choose to visit the salon on a Friday.
3. Rushed services: While some customers appreciated the efficient service, others mentioned feeling rushed through their appointments. This could be seen as a disadvantage for those who prefer a more relaxed and leisurely experience during their nail treatments.
4. Mixed wait times: While one customer mentioned a long wait time, another customer appreciated that their appointment wait was not as bad compared to other shops. This inconsistency in wait times could be a potential weakness, as it may lead to some customers having negative experiences while others have positive ones.
5. Limited availability: One customer mentioned that they had to visit three different nail salons before finding Kay Nails & Spa, indicating that there may be a limited number of nail salons in the area. This could mean that the salon gets busy quickly and appointments may be hard to come by, potentially inconveniencing customers who prefer to plan ahead.
In conclusion, Kay Nails & Spa has numerous strengths, including high-quality work, friendly staff, a variety of services, a convenient location, and positive experiences for special occasions. However, there are also weaknesses such as long wait times, rushed services, inconsistency in wait times, limited availability, and busy Fridays. Customers should weigh these factors when considering a visit to Kay Nails & Spa.
Best PlaceJuice Reviews
I was introduced to this salon by a friend. She had gone for her 1st time (I believe her review is above somewhere) I loved how her nails came out. I'd already been going to another salon for several yrs religiously, and I really loved my nail tech, and so much so that even though it wasn't cheap, and I tipped VERY well, I didn't ever tell her I was pretty much always unhappy with my nails, I didn't want to hurt her feelings. My fault, I know, not the point. So I decided to check out Kay Nails one day. I won't ever go anywhere else again!! I love the quality of work!!! As well as the lady that did my nails, I wish I could remember her name, but it was kinda loud in there when I went and already asked 3 times so...didn't want to annoy her, didn't ask again. She's FABULOUSLY talented!!! She's done my nails twice now and did an ABOVE FANTASTIC job and I'm so proud to show them, I've had SKILLIONS of compliments so I point them in the direction of Kay Nails and put their cards in my pharmacy! Give them a chance to show you their amazingly talented skills of their crew!! Sorry for the old looking handsin the pics...
My cousin and I went here a few days ago for my first time ever getting my nails done! I absolutely love this place! Everyone is so friendly and sweet! The woman who did my nails was sweet, patient, and overall did amazing work! Plus she did an amazing job on my eyebrows (another service I never had done before)! I would 1000% going here!
My nail lady had recommended this place to me since it is much closer to my home. The staff is very friendly and welcoming. I got a refill today by Casper and he did an amazing job. They came out perfect. I usually see Rose for my pedicures and she is the best !! Highly recommend this nail salon to anyone.
Listen!!! These technicians are the best! I had my nails done somewhere else and they were horrible. A friend referred Casper. The owner Kay performed the removal and Casper completed the full set of acrylic with pink and white powder. I highly recommend their pleasant demeanor, great conversation and tip top professional and courteous service. Casper was truly a life saver! You definitely will be pleased. Please see below the old nails and Caspers new set.
If you’re in search for a place to go, this is it!
I am very picky about who I trust doing my nails and feet, I can proudly say this is the place I’m going to stay at. Lena did an amazing job with my nails, and her nephew did such a great job on my pedicure. This place is very very friendly and they take great care of you! They take their time and make sure your nails are PERFECTION! I can’t wait to go back in 2-3 weeks!
We found this place after going to 3 different nail salons that only had 2 people working on a Friday in the middle of the day. Book appointments with 2 of them and was still waiting. My daughter had prom that night. (So you know time is valuable) Found Kay’s nails & Not only did she get us in she got us out in time for makeup and slayed my daughter’s nails!!!
Wow! Amazing work. Its been years since I have had any luck with nail salons. I think I’m in luck with this salon. I am extremely precise when it come to my nails. Kay, did a wonderful job. I had an appointment and the wait wasn’t bad compared to most shops I have gone to. Atmosphere is very clean and friendly. Also, they have a wide variety of colors to choose from. Definitely recommend going here.
Very nice people, but even with an appointment I seem to wait 30 plus minutes to be seen. Maybe I just go on a very busy day (usually Fridays). With then being busy I also feel like they rush through the services which has it's pros and cons. They have so many color options which I love. Prices seem to be on par with other nail salons and the place is super clean. I'll go back again and give it another try.
KAY NAILS & SPA Info
|10:00 AM - 06:30 PM
|10:00 AM - 06:30 PM
|10:00 AM - 06:30 PM
|10:00 AM - 06:30 PM
|09:30 AM - 06:00 PM
|10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
How to go there
15. Lee Nails